2.3.10

Style Watch: Etro Fall/Winter 2010

I wore boucle just to try it. I hope my girlfriend don't mind it. It felt so wrong. It felt so right. I wore boucle and I liked it. I'm in love with the color and texture palette in this collection. Known for bold colors, patterns and classic tailoring, Etro's mix hits the mark (save for a few Run D.M.C.-inspired hats/ensembles). Abundantly European, what could be gender-ambiguous and a Liberace nightmare becomes a successfully sophisticated dream of vivid hues and playful texture combinations flirting on the borders of acceptably masculine for the confident man. My highlights are the suits (subdued plaid, chocolate and distressed university are my favorites), color blocked pants, mustard separates, cropped riding pants with loafers and rich chocolate murses (male purses, not to be confused with male nurses).


















Part I:


Part II:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails