25.9.10

The Musings of Michael Kors

Sometimes we have to take a break from the menswear world and focus on more important things: the self-indulgent & unabashedly deprecating elucidations of Michael Kors as a judge on Project Runway. This week's challenge was a poor attempt to market the new shades of L'oreal Paris (saying "Paris" at the end automatically makes it couture, obviously) where designers had to choose one of many...some including Bright, Matte, Metallic, Crystal, Hot Mess, Morning After, Tore Up, Word Vomit, High Price Hooker, etc. etc etc (I may or may not have made the last 5 up)...to inspire a couture and commercial runway look. Valerie chose "Crystal" for her two designs and I guess you could say she missed the mark. Now, please enjoy a photo re-enactment.


MK: "I think that this metallic weird diamante hoop in her shoulder is just wacky."


.zoom in on cheeky smiles.


MK:"I mean the only possible accessory that she can use with this is a wand."
MK: "I mean it literally looks like 'I love you and you and YOU'."

Heidi: "i'm cute."

MK:"I mean it's just WACKY."

Hold up...but is it wacky? does this answer your question...


MK: "and THEN you went the other way around."

MK: "She just came from the office and someone said, 'oh, by the way, it's a CRYSTAL challenge' and she went into her handbag and sewed three crystal buttons into it."

truth.
Nina: "don't look at me."


Heidi I love you

Click here to watch the full episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails